Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

weekend recount

Weekend Recount WALT: recount a personal experience using correct sentence punctuation and sentences which make sense to the reader. PLANNING: You now have 5 minutes to add the keywords to your plan. Do not write any sentences in the boxes below. Orientation (Introduction): How will you hook the reader? Who? Me and my team and my dad and my brother What? I played a rugby league game Where? At the pakuranga jaguars home grounds When? In the weekend on saturday BODY: Describe what happened. Paragraph 2 (3-4 sentences) What did my coch start at the field ? we warmed up for the game What was important about the game in the weekend it was making sure we will win Paragraph 3 (3-4 sentences) What happened when you first got the ball i ran and got a try Who was in your group? My team mates What were you going to do? I was going to boll everyone out of the way and score tries Paragraph 4 (3-4 sentences) Write about what were the steps that you had to complete? What was the process? To get trys get tackles Conclusion (Summary) How did we end the day? Prize giving What was your favourite part of the game tackling and getting tries What did you hope/want to learn about? I want to learn new moves well passing a ball How did you feel about the day overall? Um good because i got 2 tries Now that you have made a plan, it is time to write your recount in full sentences. In the weekend Me and my team first warmed up for the game at the pakuranga jaguars home grounds our warm ups were stretches and push ups and star jumps Than we started to play we got to receive the kick from the other team I know I have been successful writing because my recount: 1 Has an orientation to tell who, what, when, where. y 2 Recounts the experience in paragraphs in the order the events happened. y 3 Shares my feelings about the experience at the end. y 4 Is written using verbs in the past tense (I saw, I walked, I felt). y 5 Has sentences with capital letters and full stops. y Finished? Get feedback from a buddy. Create a drawing/image or add a photo. Share your writing and image on your blog: Title Labels: 2018, Writing, Recount, Immersion Assembly, I like to move It, Ako3 Add the link to your blog to our class Blog Log.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.